Many teenage children move successfully from childhood to adult hood. There is a significant percentage, however, who meet this period of time with fear, anger, and resentment. These emotions contribute to authority problems with parents, self destructive behaviors–cutting, eating disorders, antisocial behavior, graffiti, ruining property, early substance abuse, deviant misbehavior, teasing and mistreatment of siblings, and intense conflict.
Adolescent children who defy their parents are increasingly common on the American scene. There are increasing occurrences of violence, disruptions to the family, and self-destructive behaviors perpetrated by these individuals. This membership helps parents prevent and solve adolescent rebellion by providing:
- explanations for common teenage problems,
- tips on how to respond positively,
- methods to adapt strategically to different children, to solve common teenage problems
- strategies to avoid getting tangled in and contributing to the child's misbehavior
- instructions to deal with defiant and rebellious teenagers
Courses, coaches, and experts included in this membership provide the most effective strategies to helping these struggling kids and restore peace to your relationship with them and the entire family.
Included in the Rebellious Teenagers membership:
- Parenting Rebellious/Defiant Teenagers
- Solving Common Adolescent Problems
- 6 Best Things You Can Do for Your Kids
- Character, Achievement, Memory Activities
- Discounted Consultations with Experts & Coaches
There are two membership options available: 3 months and 6 months. These discounts are good for the duration of your membership.
- 3 Mo. Membership: 10% Discount
- 6 Mo. Membership: 15% Discount
- Tailored Newsletters:
These newsletters introduce you to, possibly, new strategies to use with rebellious teenagers. Children require persistent, patient attention, and rebellious teenagers require even more attention. Tips in these newsletters can provide regular, timely tools to use with your teen so you can rediscover the peace and unity you want in your family.
- Priority Forums:
As part of this membership, you will receive priority invitation to forums. These forums are often moderated by licensed experts or top professionals so you can find tremendous real-time help.
JOIN MEMBERSHIP NOW FIND TEEN COURSES FIND EXPERTS on TEENS