Positive • Preventative • Emotional Self-Reliance
At one time or another, we've all said or thought,
“I just don’t know what to do, anymore!”
But imagine if you did know what to do...
Positive Emotional and Mental Self-Reliance!
- Imagine having confidence being emotionally and mentally self-reliant and not immobilized by negative and fearful thoughts and feelings.
- Imagine if you knew positive, confidence-building methods to help your discouraged child improve his or her grades.
- What would family life be like if you knew positive family organizing methods that prevented arguments and disobedience, and improved positive communication, increased help around the house, and greater responsibility?
- How would your marriage be happier if you knew how to increase love, feel connected, laugh together, work with each other for the future, and communicate better about yourselves and your children?
- Would you feel a sense of peace and be hopeful about the future if you had support and access to techniques to work through mental and emotional struggles like PTSD, addictions, and depression?
- How would you feel if you had a personal coach who supported you and motivated you using these positive, preventative emotional self-reliance and wellbeing methods?
FirstAnswers.com delivers a positive approach to improving mental, emotional, and relational self-reliance with online courses and emotional self-reliance coaching.
Why First Answers for Emotional Self-Reliance?
- Premiere Source for Answers. First Answers specializes in online emotional self-reliance sources for positive and preventative solutions to common problems. All online self-reliance courses have been created by experts and provide positive, preventative methods for emotional self-reliance. They are easy to use and can be combined with self-reliance coaching to help you implement important strategies.
- Positive Preventative Methods. Knowing what to do, being in control of your thoughts, or having answers right when you need them, can be the difference between—
- experiencing fewer problems,
- a common problem becoming a life altering frustration
- increased stress and frustration focusing on the problem instead of solutions
Consider this real life scenario our experts repeatedly see:
Two couples with similar issues seek counseling. After direction and positive methods are provided, one couple sees improvement and the other pursues divorce. Why does one married couple get a divorce and another does not? It is often because those who pursue divorce lack necessary tools and/or don't follow through with recommended strategies. They were given the same direction as the couple who improved their marriage, but they didn't carry it out. This scenario is also true for people who are trying to manage pain and solve mental health problems like addiction, anxiety and PTSD. Online courses and readily accessible coaches help you learn, develop skills, implement strategies, and be emotionally and mentally self-reliant.
Improvement is based on implementing positive methods.
- Saves Money. You are able to access affordable, high quality help you can trust without having to pay high fees for traditional appointment-based counseling.
- Insurance–The more you use insurance, the more premiums typically increase. First Answers provides high quality service in affordable forms without having to rely on insurance. This is especially valuable for today. The state of insurance is very unstable and far less reliable while becoming more expensive. You still need reliable help without having to worry if insurance will be available, cost you too much, or if you have chosen to opt out of insurance.
- Prevents Costs–If problems worsen to where more extreme measures, like divorce are considered, these costs are far higher than knowing how to solve problems before they get to this point. Keeping yourself, your family, and your relationships healthy is by far easier and less expensive than trying to fix problems that have escalated. And this is especially true of the emotional toll unsolved problems can take. Access to First Answers coaching and online resources makes finding these solutions fast and easy.
- Flexibility–Getting started is easy. The site allows you to choose any combination of service: Online Courses or Coaching. Access positive and preventative online courses from the comfort of your own home. Or take a little time during your lunch break to learn great ideas before going home. Coaches help you implement the strategies in courses and offer support and motivation.
A Different, Better Experience
The web provides an endless amount of information, some reliable, some not so much. But this traditional form of online content usually leaves you still confused and wondering how to carryout what you actually need to be doing to find relief.
This is where First Answers excels. We specialize in providing online courses that contain proven and positive expert methods, and show you how to carryout the "what to do" strategies to solve problems.
First Answers has brought together the best ideas and the most effective positive strategies (many of them new) for marriage and relationships, parenting, pain management, mental health, and self-improvement into one site. We then link these with the personal attention of and access to independent emotional self-reliance coaches. The flexibility of this combination provides a more effective, affordable, and better experience by joining to help you improve your self-reliance and your self-confidence in your own abilities–with the comfort and support of experts and self-reliance coaches.
What you need to know
Our online courses introduce the positive methods (knowledge and understanding) you need so you know what to do to achieve the outcomes you are looking for.
Why it is important
Courses boost your mood because they focus on positivity and self-reliance, not problems. They show you why becoming emotionally, mentally, and relationally self-reliant is the best approach to achieve wellbeing and confidence—and solve problems!
How you do it
Courses then combine knowledge and understanding with an emphasis on the exercises that show you how to carryout the steps you need to take to improve your self-reliance and achieve personal and relational wellbeing.
Support from start to finish
Self-reliance coaches are readily available to support, guide, encourage, and motivate. And self-reliance coaches excell at helping your combine— what • why • how —for a truly positive and empowering experience.
You've probably searched the web, listened to hours of podcasts, and perhaps investigated other alternatives looking for answers. Now consider a more empowering, affordable, effective, and positive way to solve problems, and discover greater love, happiness, and emotional and mental self-reliance when you know what to do and have the support you need to do it.
Still have questions? Contact Us.