WHO IS IT FOR?
- Couples experiencing conflict and irritation in marriage
- Couples where one or both spouses does not feel understood
- Couples struggling with communication
- Defensive spouses
- Too much anger in marriage
- Emotional conflict in marriage: men have feelings too
- Sex and passion are missing in marriage
- Couples looking for solutions for budgeting and family finances
- Infidelity or hurt destroying marriage
- Engaged couples looking for marriage counseling
Reduce conflict and hurt feelings and create strong relationships by understanding eight key areas where couples need to share.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Strategies to the 8 most common sources of conflict in marriage
2. How to make better decisions together, creating feelings of fairness and confidence
3. How to get rid of anger and defensiveness
4. How and why to be emotionally honest while communicating
5. How to eliminate irritation and frustration by communicating accurately and honestly
6. Problem-solving strategies and meeting the needs of both of you
7. How to make love, sex, and passion even better
8. Solving differences about money, gender expectations, personalities, and cultural styles
9. A nine-step approach to making forgiving and forgetting a reality
CLICK TO FIND MARRIAGE
04/21/2021 - Adelle Hopkins : rated
I had been having serious issues with my husband and we had been married for 3 year with a baby, He just suddenly changed and started cheating on me on several occasion, He was hurting me in so many ways I never thought possible. I was at the stage of loosing my marriage. I discussed my situation with my best friend and she highly recommend I contact Dr Oshun the spiritualist for help. which I humbly did, I demanded a love spell from the Doctor. With hope and faith everything went to a whole new direction after he finished the love spell. I got everything I wanted and wished for, my husband is back to the man I got married to. You can contact Dr Oshun, because he saved my marriage from crashing.
09/27/2013 - Brett — Marriage and Emotional Self-Reliance Coach : rated
Very comprehensive. The content was very informative, and I loved having the extra multimedia tools. They really helped me enjoy the learning experience.
The assignments really help to implement what I am learning, and just having something to work on with my spouse has helped us come closer to each other and helped me feel better about myself and my marriage.