Consider Offering Online Therapy
Our priority is to help more people find the professional help and resources they need–from the comfort and privacy of home
By the time most people decide to participate in therapy they have been struggling with their problems for a considerable amount of time. During this time these problems get dramatically worse. FirstAnswers provides a tool for those not yet ready for formal therapy to find answers to their challenges before the problems become unbearable.
Dr. Rob Dindinger
We Work for Your Success
We strive to create a national network of easily accessible experts committed to helping those in need of mental health resources.
Your Success is Our Success
First Answers not only lists you, we direct people to you who are looking for help. We provide a unique advertising portal where you can actively promote yourself and your services while maintaining the high level of professionalism of your field. You are simply more accessible by more people.
- Help More People Sooner–By listing on FirstAnswers.com more people can find professionally licensed experts who can help them solve problems sooner, before they escalate. This timely support can improve marriage, reduce family conflict, and save people from affects of depression, addictions, and other mental health issues.
- Promotional Listing–List yourself on the First Answers site. Depending on the category(s) you choose, you may be listed in multiple categories in the directory increasing your visibility. Additionally, you may receive opportunities to promote yourself through contributions to newsletters, blogs, and forums.
- Autonomy, Flexibility & Upfront Payment–You have the freedom to set your own schedule and rates using included onsite software tools. A PayPal account is needed for you to receive funds. Funds for appointments scheduled with you are received upfront. You can control when you work, change your schedule, block out dates and times.
- We Send You People Looking for Help–First Answers is unique because it offers users a massive amount of content and resources in addition to providing listing services for online counseling and coaching. Users coming to read the blog, receiving free newsletters, participating in forums, or who purchase online courses are all directed to you, the expert, and are introduced about the benefits of involving an expert when it comes to creating change. We feel very strongly that your success is our success.
- Additional Commissions–You can earn commissions for referring users who order courses or memberships. These commissions are in addition to the fees you receive for consulting.
- Royalties: Writing and/or Training Opportunities–First Answers may invite you to write content (courses, mini courses, classes) for the site, and/or provide opportunities to train First Answers coaches. You can receive royalties or other compensation for this work.
- NO FINANCIAL INVESTMENT*
How to List
- A current license and liability insurance is required. If you are not currently licensed, consider listing as a coach.
- A resume/CV will be helpful to determine the categories you may be listed in. It also will allow us to identify strong candidates to produce additional course content.
- If you are selected at this time, we will help you create your user profile, set your schedule, and rates. Or use the included tools to create your own account.
- Create an expert profile here. Follow the directions.
- View the FirstAnswers.com 2015-Licensed-Professional-Advertising-Agreement.pdf
- Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Click here to contact us.
*Free listings are a temporary promotional offer. When states are adequately represented, listing fees may apply.